Eyeshadow is one of the famous makeup products around the world, and women use it on the eyelids and under the eyes; To highlight the eyes and expand them, and to clarify the color of the eyes, and it has many types in different shapes and colors, and we will learn in the following the benefits of the eyeshadow and the way to use it and choose the appropriate type, and everyone can make the eyeshadow at home in easy and simple ways that we will explain in this article.
This Article Talks About the Aisha do, and it includes:
- What is eyeshadow?
- Benefits of using eyeshadow.
- How to draw an eye with eyeshadow.
- How to choose the eyeshadow according to the color of the skin.
- Types of eyeshadow.
- Best eyeshadow brush.
- Eyeshadow prices.
- Buying and selling all kinds of eyeshadow on the open market.
What is eyeshadow?
The eyeshadow is applied to the eyelids, under the brow bones, and to the eyes; To expand it, make it attractive, add depth and dimensions to it, make its color more visible, and help it appear larger than it is, and many types of eyeshadows are produced in different shapes and colors; So you can easily find the one that suits your style, skin tone, and taste, and although it’s usually made with a highly pigmented powder, it can also come in liquid, cream or gel form from time to time.
Benefits of using Eyeshadow
- Enhance women’s beauty.
- Focus on the beauty of the eyes, and hide the flaws.
- Women get an attractive appearance by enlarging the color of their eyes.
- A woman’s feeling of happiness, and making her more optimistic.
- Small eyes enlarged.
- Highlight the color of the eyes, and the illumination of the iris.
How to Draw an Eye With Eyeshadow
- In order to widen your eyes, apply pearly white eyeshadow, but be careful; Do not put it anywhere on the eyelid.
- Using the angled eyeshadow brush, apply the eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye, and you will notice that this trick helps to widen the eyes.
- Blend with a blending brush; For a more natural result.
- Using the same brush, apply a little pearly white eyeshadow to the brow bone, thus it will widen the eyes while giving a little lift to the eyes.
- Add a darker color, like brown, and opt for a matte color for a sophisticated result.
- Apply the eyeshadow with the blending brush only to the crease of the eyelid and brow bone.
- You can also apply a little of the same color of eye shadow on the lower eyelid, only at the beginning of the crease of the lower eyelid, as you should focus only on intensifying the natural shade formed by the eye.
There is another way to draw eyes with eyeshadow, which is the following:
- Apply a light color of your choice with a narrow flat brush, starting from the eyelashes to the bottom of the eyebrows.
- Starting at the bottom of the eyelashes, work up to the fold line of the eyelids, and don’t forget to apply it only one shade darker than the color you applied earlier.
- It’s time for mid-tone eyeshadows; Apply along the crease line of the eyelids with a crease brush.
- Continue with the crease brush again, and apply the darker eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eyelids.
- Then take the blending brush, and gently distribute it toward the center, making circular motions.
- Finally, apply the darker color precisely to the bottom of your eyelashes using a stiff, short-bristle brush.
- After cleaning the remaining portion on the mixing brush, gently spread it again.
Alternative to Eyeshadow
Some women indicate the possibility of using Vaseline as an alternative to the eyeshadow, and this is done by putting a little of it on the eyelids and then applying eye shadows, and it can also be mixed with the eyeshadow, and then applying the mixture to the eyes.
How to Choose Eyeshadow According to Skin Tone
Eyes, whatever their color, are an essential component of the face, and a true source of beauty; Therefore, it must be taken care of in particular, and the eyeshadow should be placed in it, but first the eye must be chosen according to the color of the skin if it is:
- White: It is preferable when the skin is white to choose the light eyeshadow, such as the color: pink, light green, blue…etc.
- Brown: It is preferable to choose a golden color.
- Corny: Dark colors should be used if the skin is corny, such as beige, brown, and stay away from light colors.
Types of Eyeshadow
It is the type most commonly used in daily life, and it is less stable than the other type; Since it is in powder form, but if you want to make it more stable, It should be applied to the eyelid before applying the makeup used as a base, and the powder eyeshadow can be applied easily using the classic flat eyeshadow brush.
Cream eye shadows are a permanent product, and this type of eyeshadow can be used in more ways than its original function.
Light cream eyeshadow can be used as a base for eye shadow, and can also be used as an eyeliner gel; Because it is in cream form, but although it is long-lasting, its application is difficult compared to other types; Because it needs to be evenly distributed, otherwise, the end you want will not be achieved; So it must be applied well with an eyeshadow brush with blending function.
Best Eyeshadow Brush
For perfect eye makeup, apply the eyeshadow with a makeup brush, and don’t forget that each eye makeup brush has a different task, and these types are as follows:
- Shading brush: Shading brush has a shorter and harder bristled structure compared to other brushes and is used to apply the darkest of eyeshadow tones.
- Flat: The front eyeshadow brush with flat bristles is ideal for applying eyeshadow to the eyelids.
- Angled eyeshadow brush: You can use an angled eyeshadow brush; To apply the eyeshadow to a wider area around the eyes.
- Blending eyeshadows: Normalize color transitions by applying eyeshadows to the crease of your eyelids with this fluffy brush.
- Eyeshadow Brush with a Pencil Tip: Thanks to this fine-tipped brush, you can easily create applications close to your lash line.
The prices of eyeshadow boxes vary everywhere in the world. Their price in Egypt is different from their price in Jordan or Saudi Arabia. The price also depends on the type of eyeshadow. 3000 thousand Egyptian pounds.
How to Make Eyeshadow at Home
- Shea Butter.
- Corn starch, or Indian arrowroot.
- A crushed amount of nutmeg.
How to Prepare
- Put 1/4 teaspoon of Indian arrowroot or cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add an equal amount of ground nutmeg, beets, turmeric, and shea butter.
- Stir the previous ingredients well, and then you will get a completely natural eyeshadow that you want.
Buy and Sell all Kinds of Eyeshadow on The Open Market
You can buy all kinds of original eyeshadow on the open market, as the open market is one of the largest websites ever for buying and selling services, and the browser can compare all prices, and choose the price that suits him, as well as he can communicate with ease and ease with the product viewer via chat or contact.
Also Read: L’Oreal Mascara The Complete Guide