Huawei is one of the Chinese companies that manufacture wired and wireless devices for communication technology, and it is a leading company in providing information technology infrastructure. A country around the world, and has become the second-largest company that produces smartphones around the world, and has recently launched many smartphones, so we find a lot of questions about the specifications of the devices.
Huawei Y9 Mobile Specifications
In October 2018, Huawei announced the Huawei Y9 mobile, which was designed with attractive blended colors that attract a large group of young people in particular, and was keen to support its new phone with many great features, such as a more powerful processor, four built-in cameras, and the latest version of the Android operating system It also comes made of plastic material and is available in the market in several colors, such as: black, blue, and purple, and in general, the Huawei Y9 phone has many powerful features, including the following:
Chassis and Battery
The new Huawei Y9 body comes with dimensions of 162.1 x 8.1 x 77.1 mm, and a weight of 173 grams, which is relatively lightweight that gives comfort to the user when carrying it, and also has a lithium-ion battery that is not removable by the user, with a capacity of 4000 mAh, and also has a capacity of 4000 mAh. Burning hours are about 65 hours in music playback mode, and a full 9 hours in games or videos, and also 14 hours in surfing the Internet.
The screen comes from IPS LCD type and supports 16 million, multi-touch technology, and its accuracy is 2340 x 1080, and its size is 6.5 inches, which is the largest in the y series, with an area of 82.8% of the front end, where the large display area is due to the presence of a notch in the part At the top of the screen, it also features the new 9:5:19 dimensions with a display density of 396 pixels/inch.
Memory and Networking
The phone has an internal memory of 64 GB and has a random memory with a capacity of 4 GB, and it also supports adding storage space via a memory card of up to 400 GB, and it also supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
Processor and Operating System
The Huawei Y9 mobile phone has a Hisilicon Kirin 710 octa-core processor, working on a 12nm architecture that helps in saving power consumption from the battery well, and there are four Cortex-A75 cores at 2.2 GHz, and four other Cortex-A53 cores At 1.4 GHz, it also has a Mali-G52 MP4 graphics processor that gives good performance with heavy games and includes the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, with the Huawei EMUI 8.2 interface, and the features of the operating system are the following:
- Huawei Reading feature, for reading in low light.
- Talk Easy, which improves the sound quality of voice calls based on ambient noise.
- party Mode, to create an audio system using a group of phones to play single audio or music tracks.
The camera of the Huawei Y9 mobile phone is characterized by new specifications that give the best experience to users, as its hardware has been updated and the imaging system of the operating system has been improved. The mobile includes a front camera and a rear camera, and the rear camera is characterized as double, and the first camera lens has a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot Which gives it the ability to capture many details and capture good details in low light, while the second lens comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with F/2.4 aperture, which is used in isolation to give results similar to professional photos, and the features of the rear camera include:
- The presence of an LED flash.
- The possibility of panoramic photography.
- The presence of the feature of night photography, where the camera provides the necessary lighting, in addition to opening the lens for a period of up to 6 seconds to capture all the details and reduce image noise.
- The camera is programmed to see around 500 scenes in 22 different categories, enabling it to use the settings needed for each scene to get the highest quality shots.
The front camera is located in the notch of the mobile, where the mobile is equipped with two front lenses, the first lens comes with an accuracy of 13 megapixels and an aperture of F / 2.0, and the second lens comes with an accuracy of 2 megapixels with an aperture of an F / 2.4 lens that is used in isolation, and the front camera has many characteristics, including the following :
- There are many 3D shooting modes such as stage lighting, butterfly lighting.
- The ability to take high-quality selfies even in low-light situations.
- It supports HDR.
Mobile Box Components
The Huawei Y9 mobile box includes a screen protector, a charging head, a transparent case, a metal chip extraction pin, a USB connection, and an instruction manual showing how to use it properly with a warranty.
Other Features of Huawei Y9
- It has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supports the installation of an external memory card up to 256 GB of Micro SD.
- Supports Bluetooth version 5.0 operation.
- It supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone.
- Supports fast charging via a 10W charger.
- Supports unlocking the mobile via Face Scanner.
- Loudspeaker headphones are included with the phone.
- Supports most sensors, such as accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, and light sensor.
- Supports FM radio playback.
- It has an additional microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the mobile in general, whether in speaking, recording, or photographing.
- There is a curve in the back of the phone, which makes it better to hold in the hand.
- Supports the operation of two Nano Sim cards.
- It features a large screen and FHD+ quality.
- It has a very large RAM and solid memory and is sufficient for all applications and files.
- It features a battery that works for a whole day without the need to charge it or any special problem with the energy-saving processor.
- The design of the back of the phone is made of plastic with a glossy coating layer, with curves from the edges of the back.
- The processor supports artificial intelligence.
- Supports Wi-Fi and GPS geolocation.
- Supports multi-colored notification light.
- It supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Support OTG feature.
- Supports NFC Near Field Communication.
- Supports loudspeaker and alert features such as ringtones and vibration.
Disadvantages of Huawei Y9 Mobile Phone
- There is no protective layer on the screen, so it is recommended to install a screen protector to protect the phone screen from breakage and scratches.
- Low external speaker sound for the phone compared to competitors.
- It does not support 5G networks.
- The battery cannot be removed by the user.
- It does not support wireless charging and reverse charging.
- It does not support the Infrared feature.
- It does not support the installation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Not waterproof and dustproof.