OPPO is a specialized electronics manufacturer, founded in 2004, headquartered in Dongguan – Guangdong, China. It manufactures and produces various products, such as MP3 players, LCD monitors, and this company has registered its name as a trademark in several parts of the world. the scientist; Including Oppo Indonesia, Oppo Thailand, Oppo Vietnam, and Oppo China, but sections are completely different; Each company designs products to meet the regional needs of the country, and there is another company called Oppo Digital, which is an operations unit completely independent from the main Oppo but licensed by the same brand name Oppo.
New Oppo devices and their features
OPPO Reno mobile
This device was announced in March 2019 and went on the market on July 28, 2019, and it comes with several specifications, namely: a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, a Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor, an Adreno 616 graphics processor, and a storage capacity of 256 GB, In addition to a 6 GB RAM, a 16-megapixel front camera, a 48.5-megapixel dual-lens rear camera, and a 3765 mAh battery, the new Oppo Reno mobile also features several features, including:
- Its large, full-width screen is Full HD.
- It comes with a fast, high-resolution fingerprint sensor located at the bottom of the screen.
- It has a side frame made of aluminum, while the back and front are covered with shock- and scratch-resistant glass.
- Supports connection through NFC.
- Supports a direct connection with flash memory.
- It features an excellent front and rear camera that supports artificial intelligence and has many advanced features that make it professional and superior to its competitors.
- Provides a type-c charging interface.
- It contains a battery that supports fast charging and lasts for long hours.
Oppo Reno 2 mobile phone
The new Oppo Reno 2 mobile comes with a large 6.5-inch Dynamic AMOLED bezel-less screen, surrounded by a Gorilla Gorilla protection layer against shock and scratch, with a built-in fingerprint that comes at the bottom of the screen, and it also comes with a powerful eight-core processor of the type Snapdragon 730G Qualcomm SDM 730, and also comes with 256 GB internal memory, 8 GB random memory, in addition to a 1 TB memory card, and four high-quality rear cameras in 48, 13, 8 and 2 megapixels with OIS feature, and a front camera that comes with A lever motor used when shooting with 16-megapixel resolution, in addition to a high-quality 4000 mAh battery that supports fast charging through Fog Flash 3.0; It is the fastest charging feature, and this device also has several advantages, the most important of which are:
- It has an attractive design, beautiful colors, and a high-resolution Super AMOLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- It has a fingerprint sensor built-in; This makes it faster to open and use.
- Its battery is characterized by high speed and high efficiency in use, and it comes with a USB type C output that supports the Vogue feature that provides ultra-fast charging while charging.
- It comes with an external microphone to isolate noise and noise while talking.
- Provides the ability to play all different file formats.
- Provides fast and high performance; This is thanks to its Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G processor, and 8GB of RAM.
- It has a large internal memory that enables the user to download many applications, files, and movies.
Mobile Oppo F11 pro
It is the latest mobile from the company OPPO at all. It was launched by the Chinese company in the middle of 2019, and the company won the admiration of its users when it made it available in the markets, as the mobile is classified within the highest middle category, due to its internal specifications, and among these specifications, it supports Internet connection service up to the fourth generation and supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and radio, and it is equipped with two Nano-SIM cards, and it features the following:
The External Shape of The Mobile
Oppo launched the mobile in two colors, aurora green and purple, which are beautiful overlapping colors, as the colors range from the middle to the edges. Made of aluminum with a slight bend, it was launched with overall dimensions of (8.8 x 76.1 x 161.3) mm, and a weight of 190 grams.
The screen size of the Oppo f11 Pro mobile is 6.53 inches, with a resolution of 2340 * 1080 pixels and a density of 397 pixels, and the proportion (screen dimensions) is 19.5: 9, and the mobile is equipped with an LTPS IPS LCD screen with 16 million colors.
The company has provided the mobile with three different cameras, two rear cameras, and one front, the first rear camera has a resolution of 48 megapixels and a wide lens slot of 1.8, and the second rear camera comes with 5 megapixels and a narrow lens slot of 2.4, and with regard to the front camera, it comes with 16 megapixels with aperture 2.0 lens, it is indicated that the rear cameras are equipped with a flash LED and a 0.5-inch sensor, and there are additional features for the front camera such as; Face detection, touch focus and geotagging.
OPPO has provided the mobile phone with a non-removable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh, and it also supports fast charging technology called FOC technology, and the user can use the mobile to talk for 36 hours continuously, and play music for up to 118 hours continuously.
The company provided the mobile with an octa-core processor; Where four cores at 2.1 GHz, and four others at 2.0 GHz, and as usual for OPPO in its phones in the F series, where the processor comes from MediaTek, with a (Mediatek Helio P70) processor with 12-nanometer technology, and a graphics processor of the type (MediaTek Helio P70). Mali-G72 MP3) with performance boost mode, which is Hyper Boost.
Storage and RAM
The company introduced the mobile in two different capacities; Where the first capacity came with 64 GB of internal storage and 6 GB of random access memory (RAM), and the second capacity was with 128 GB of internal storage and 6 GB of random storage, with the ability to add external storage up to 265 GB.